AirPTS 1040 Desktop Professional Tax Software
AirPTS 1040 Desktop Technical Details
AirPTS 1040 Desktop is backed by the industry's leading desktop professional tax software solution for high-volume tax businesses. Built based on the needs of busy tax offices that specialize in providing their taxpayer clients with fast and accurate tax returns, AirPTS 1040 Desktop has been a trusted software solution since 2016.
With industry-leading tools such as Point-and-Shoot Error Correction™, exclusive TextLink™ integrated text messaging technology, and support for electronic signature pads and hand-held W-2 barcode scanners, AirPTS 1040 Desktop software users are able to process tax returns more quickly and accurately.
Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
Memory: 1 GB
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (Scriptel Signature Pad is not supported on Windows 10)
Check Printing: HP compatible Laser Printer which supports Printer
Control Language (PCL) 6 or higher
AirPTS 1040 Desktop in-depth tax calculations allow you to prepare the most complicated tax returns with confidence and ease. The following is a list of the various automatic tax calculations performed by CrossLink professional tax software:
- Business use of home for Schedules A, C, E, F, K-1, and Forms 2106/4835
- Consolidated sales of assets
- Child care tax credit
- Earned income tax credit
- Standard mileage vs. actual expenses
- IRA, Keogh, SEP and SIMPLE deductions
- Self-employment tax
- Taxable Social Security Benefits
- Estimate vouchers and worksheet
- Exception for real estate professionals
- Vacation home limitations and carryovers
- At-risk limitations and carryovers (regular and AMT)
- Related party transactions for installment sales and like-kind exchanges
- Passive loss limitations and carryovers
- All States
- City Tax Returns
Comprehensive Depreciation Capabilities
AirPTS 1040 Desktop built-in depreciation module manages complex depreciation calculations and transfers depreciation and asset sales information to the tax forms automatically.
- Ten methods for depreciating assets, including four custom methods
- Manages asset calculations on dispositions and asset retirement automatically
- Maintains separate Federal and State numbers
- Calculates AMT depreciation automatically
- Associates asset with the appropriate activity
- Captures asset disposal information and automatically transfers it to appropriate lines on Form 1040, 4562, 4797, 6252, and 8824
- Displays depreciation calculation
CrossLink 1040 is the fastest, easiest, and most efficient professional tax software solution for high-volume tax businesses that specialize in offering quick & accurate tax refunds and bank products. Built to speed processing of your clients’ tax returns and bank product refunds, CrossLink 1040 professional tax software helps you stay a step ahead of your competition.
- Work-in-Progress Screen for instant status of tax returns, IRS acknowledgements, rejects and bank product check prints.
- Point-and-Shoot Error Correction™ takes you directly to errors for quick fixes
- Easy-to-use forms-based input
- Multiple drains to the IRS each day
- Real-time processing with Industry-Leading Banks
CrossLink 1040 has been built with a host of industry-leading tools and features designed for high-volume professional tax preparation businesses specializing in bank products.
- Zero-downtime, automatic software updates
- Customizable reports for the needs of your high-volume tax business
- Comprehensive diagnostics that check for tax return omissions and inconsistencies
- And much more…
CrossLink Business tax software offers a complete solution for professional tax preparers who prepare Federal and State business tax returns.
100% Integrated with CrossLink 1040 Professional Tax Software
- Federal Business Solution
- State Business Solution
- Desktop Software Application
- Management Dashboard
- Work-In-Progress Screen
- Point-and-Shoot Error Correction™
- Forms-based Input
- No-hold return transmission to IRS via Modernized e-File
- Zero-downtime Software Updates
- Electronic Signature Support
- Permissions Based Administration
- Scan & Store
Currently Supported States
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Offer Bank Products such as Refund Loans, Checks & Debit Card Dispersements
We partner with tax industry banks that offer settlement products allowing you to secure your fees.
SBTPG | GreenDot | PreFund
TPG offers quality financial products to the e-file industry that satisfy consumers’ needs, are priced fairly and provide true value. TPG is investing in relationships by providing tax pros with a program to help retain and grow business for years to come.
Republic Bank - Tax Refund Solutions
Republic Bank will provide advance payment of 50% of your tax preparation fees on all acknowledged returns with a Refund Transfer at the beginning of filing season to help you make ends meet until IRS funding begins.
Refund Advantage | Paper Return Fee Collect
Refund Advantage Tax Refund Services was built with you- the independent ERO, in mind. Our goal is to help you remain competitive by giving you the tools, options and solutions you need to diversify your business and compete with the national chains.